Planning new tank, looking for suggestions/advice on stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KrispyNJ

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, My name is Chris and I've just joined the forums, please excuse me if I'm posting this in the wrong section.
I'm planning to setup a 75 gallon tank soon and I'm trying to plan out my stock. As of right now I'm thinking something along the lines of 1 Rainbow Shark, 6 Boesemans Rainbow fish, & 1 Blue Gourami. This should leave space for I believe 5 or so more fish. The question is what fish and I'm sort of struggling to figure it out, so I'm reaching out for some suggestions. I would also appreciate any feedback on what I have planned thusfar.

cheers <3

Update: as of right now I'm thinking of sticking to mostly the same plan with a couple small changes. Instead of a rainbow shark I will opt for a RTS instead. I'm going to up the Rainbowfish quantity to 8. the Gourami stays the same, and I would like to add a single Panda Angelfish into the mix. I'm also debating having a school of 10 or so Harlequin Rasboras to start out before I go adding the others., but not sure if that would be a brilliant idea or not.

I really appreciate any thoughts, comments, concerns, and suggestions

Back
Top Bottom