Plant and fish segguestions :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jason7894561230

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey all,
I know i know i havent been on for a while haha, but im back and am going to be getting into fish keeping in 7 weeks :D
Now its a 30gal high bowfront :) and i love it, so i have desinged it to be a south american tank and have desinged an area where there will be a huge forest of thin val. The other plants i dont know about haha
Anyway the fish i already know im getting 4-6 steribi cories and angels. but before i go on i have a question about that, can i get more than 1 angel? I would like to get maybe 3 or 2 but would like to know if there will be agression between them.
Anyway i need a schooling fish thats from south america.
So basically my questions are
1) Plants
2) Angel agression
3) What schooling fish?

Thanks Everyone!

IMO, 1 angel only! they get big and aggressive, I also feel like many people will frown upon an angel in that small of a tank... just my opinion tho
-schooling fish, the angel may pick on them. they need to be almost full size when you get them.
- plants- what kind of lights to you have? that has a huge impact on plant suggestions.
- also just curious, is the tank cycled? or have you started fishless cycling? if so what are your water parameters. by answering these questions more people will have insight about what will work best in your tank :)

Hey thanks for the replies guys :D
Reekers in answer to your last question dont worry i know ALL about the cycling system i have been doing this for many years haha :D But thanks anyway
I was also just thinking one angel too :D and for the schooling fish i was thinking bleeding heart tetras or some sort of tetra that has the kind of body shape. Any segguestions on that
As for my lights i have a medium lighting :D
Also this tank is still atleast 10 weeks away before fish go into it :D

Back
Top Bottom