For Sale: Plant package 35$ shipped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hecurcia

Aquarium Advice Freak
Cabomba paleoformis 5+

Rotala rotundifolia 5+

Telanthera cardinalis 5+

Rotala walichii 4+

3 dwarft sagittarias

Small portion of dwarf hairgrass
Thanks.

image-1174014193.jpg

image-1937242248.jpg

image-3339654609.jpg

image-3086095732.jpg

Attachments

• image-2260894700.jpg
    image-2260894700.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 118
:) I am planning to throw in some bacopa and a couple of green crypts.

You could, but I will be very cautious with both walichii and telanthera.

Can these plants all be dipped in pot perm to treat for pest snails?

Sorry, I thought you meant all of them. Yes you can do it with both bacopa and crypts. I don't have snails in this tank but it is better to be safe than sorry.

Sorry, I thought you meant all of them. Yes you can do it with both bacopa and crypts. I don't have snails in this tank but it is better to be safe than sorry.

I did mean all of them :)

If there are no snails I can just manually rinse the ones that can't be dipped?

Yes you can and You should always do that. I will get new plants on Friday I am planning to rinse them with either bleach ( I part Cl-19 part H2O) or hydrogen peroxide.

Why is it so high? Cabomba palaeformis, bacopa, crypts and sags could work. I am not sure about the pair of rotalas and telanthera cardinalis. The pH of my different tanks goes from 6.2 to 7.6. But never above those numbers. Some plants can adjust to different set of parameters but I have no experience with high pH tanks. You can always try though. Btw, these plants require medium light ( hairgrass is for high light or very shallow tanks). Crypts are low light and bacopa also work for low light tanks.

Why is it so high? Cabomba palaeformis, bacopa, crypts and sags could work. I am not sure about the pair of rotalas and telanthera cardinalis. The pH of my different tanks goes from 6.2 to 7.6. But never above those numbers. Some plants can adjust to different set of parameters but I have no experience with high pH tanks. You can always try though. Btw, these plants require medium light ( hairgrass is for high light or very shallow tanks). Crypts are low light and bacopa also work for low light tanks.

Well water

Ah ok. Sorry that cannot be more helpful about your pH issue.

Ah ok. Sorry that cannot be more helpful about your pH issue.

It's frustrating but the trade off is no chemicals I guess.

I have different anubias, sword and java fern that are doing great!

Will you please price our a high ph package for me????? If you have any extras of those things? I have a 56 gal cube I'm setting up this weekend. Ordered a pretty good 4 bulb fixture so lighting won't be an issue

Back
Top Bottom