Plant suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alexwm125

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I rearranged a few things in my tank and want to add some plants. I want to eventually feel that there is enough plant cover so that I can remove the water lettuce because I'm tired of them.

A few suggestions needed...

What would you put on Green?

What would you put on Red? Or continue jungle Val?

What would you put on Blue?

What would you put on Yellow? If anything..java fern?

I am hoping more leaves will grow on my sword (Purple) to fill that space In a bit. And that the crypts in the front right grow in as well but they are SLOW!

29g Community

3g Betta

Oh and I don't mind trimming, I would prefer it to extremely slow growing.

29g Community

3g Betta

I would do Rotala Indica or bacopa Carolina for red. Both grow tall and bacopa can get pretty bushy and thick.

Green- dwarf Hairgrass

Blue- Staurogyne Repens

Yellow- Java moss or other moss types.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Good suggestions! I love the look of the repens. Very cool carpet look. Same with hair grass however I've tried it before and it flopped. Although at the time I didn't know what ferts were so that was prob the issue. Lol

And I was actually thinking bacoba for the back and now it's confirmed.

29g Community

3g Betta

Good suggestions! I love the look of the repens. Very cool carpet look. Same with hair grass however I've tried it before and it flopped. Although at the time I didn't know what ferts were so that was prob the issue. Lol

And I was actually thinking bacoba for the back and now it's confirmed.

29g Community

3g Betta

And I can defiantly get some moss for that wood I guess Java fern would get too big right there.

29g Community

3g Betta

Suggestion taken for the foreground so far. We'll see what else I come across this week.

Updated pic. Might plant a few more bunches of it???

29g Community

3g Betta

Back
Top Bottom