Planted 29 Gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jbree13

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm getting a heavily planted 29 gallon tank up and going, and I'm thinking about getting rainbows! I don't want to over stalk the tank at all either. How many rainbows and what ones would you recommend?
I put a picture up of the tank how it looks now. I'll have co2 going and stuff as well.

Attachments

• image-701388379.jpg
    image-701388379.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 45
I'm getting a heavily planted 29 gallon tank up and going, and I'm thinking about getting rainbows! I don't want to over stalk the tank at all either. How many rainbows and what ones would you recommend?
I put a picture up of the tank how it looks now. I'll have co2 going and stuff as well.

Threadfin rainbows are interesting little fish, nice looking too. I'm waiting on a shipment to come in for my 29g. They don't get any where near as large as some species of rainbows, so I can get several. They're primarily mid level
and they look great swimming in and out of tall plants. They're peaceful too. What else do you plan to stock?

Thanks! I'll take my time on this tank!
And I'd probably only stalk rainbows, and cory cats! I don't want to over stalk it cause I'm planning on having dwarf baby tears as a ground cover!

Back
Top Bottom