Planted Bowl Opinions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks cool, I'd probably try to get something local though since that's kinda expensive plus the shipping on a big piece of thin glass is really sketchy.

There's lots of places that carry big bowls like that. We got a really nice vase/bowl thing from one of the hobby/decor stores here.

jetajockey said:
Looks cool, I'd probably try to get something local though since that's kinda expensive plus the shipping on a big piece of thin glass is really sketchy.

There's lots of places that carry big bowls like that. We got a really nice vase/bowl thing from one of the hobby/decor stores here.

That's expensive for its size? I thought it was actually cheaper than most 15G bowls lol I've never seen a 15G bowl before though, so I wouldn't know what they go for. I've looked at all of his reviews, and every single one has comments about how professional the bowls were packaged. I will definitely keep my eye out for them now! Thanks jeta!

Back
Top Bottom