For Sale: Plants, Lights, Equip, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MINIMAL

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I really need to clear some stuff out. Getting too cold in my garage to run the growout tanks during the winter. Everything listed is free shipping to make it easier on you, so if you are buying multiple items I am sure the prices will be lower since I can package together, so just post what item numbers and how much of them you want and I will reply with a quote. The ones in green are the best buys IMO for amount you will get.

On the plant pack here is what will be in the package; It is enough to moderately stock a 55 gallon tank. Anacharis, green & purple cabomba, dwarf four leaf clover, riccia, java moss, mayaca, foxtail, bacopa, rotala wallichi, dwarf hairgrass, marselia minuta, possibly some DBT....and several others I cannot remember or there were stray pieces of. Amounts of each plant vary and no I am not going to go count them out haha.

Photos are available upon request, and I will also answer any questions, just please request either in the comments. As I usually use the mobile version, and cannot send pictures in messages on it, I can only post to the wall.

All plants were grown completely underwater, so no need to worry about them melting like they do when you order from the LFS that gets them from Florida Aquatic, or others that grow them hydroponically. Most of these plants are either directly from my discus tank, or began life there before being moved to the 55g or on of the 20g longs in my garage. Matted plants are grown on thin coconut husk mats to give the roots something to attach to, which makes planting them much easier I found (especially if you have ever messed with hairgrass!). This hairgrass 1 square foot item is extremely lush and thick, so you could break it up and plant all over your tank to achieve an instant carpet or have it grow out quickly to fill any gaps. When I thick, I mean so thick that you cannot even pull it back enough to find the bottom of the grass lol.

Items in blue are the equipment items I have for sale.

Thanks!

Attachments

• stk110915.jpg
    stk110915.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 125
Back
Top Bottom