For Sale: Plants ready to go 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goatnad

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a few plants ready if anyone is interested. I DO KEEP SNAILS!!! Shipping will be $8.90 for a flat rate box or $14.35 for a medium flat rate depending on your order size. I guarantee all my plants against DOA. If they are DOA then please send a picture within 2 hours of delivery and I will replace or refund. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Ramshorn snails also available. $1 for 10 snails and i always send extras.

dwarf sag 20-30 nodes($.25 per node)
TxNorxP.jpg

duckweed 4-5 1 cup portions($2 per portion)
NYygYGw.jpg

dwarf water lettuce 20-30 available($.50 each)
9aq4sil.jpg

myriophyllum tuberculatum 3 stems 12-16" long($.75 per stem)
imJEGuP.jpg

thai moss golfball or larger portion ($5)
s030oFK.jpg

bacopa caroliniana 7 stems 5-7" long($.50 each)
7K4eZXT.jpg

hornwort ($2 small portion $4 large portion) can provide pics of portion size
YiadaI0.jpg

ludwigia mini super red 10-15 stems 5-7" long ($1 per stem)
ymzXtNr.jpg

Last edited:
Greeting. New to the group. I have one question: what is the best home remedy to clean a tank. 25g. Glass. 1 fish

Greeting. New to the group. I have one question: what is the best home remedy to clean a tank. 25g. Glass. 1 fish

Welcome to the forum and I will gladly help, but I do ask you to start a thread about your question. More people will see it and will offer help. This thread is only for selling my plants.

Welcome to the forum and I will gladly help, but I do ask you to start a thread about your question. More people will see it and will offer help. This thread is only for selling my plants.
Oh right. Lol

Oh man im sorry. I messed it up. Wont happen again...

Back
Top Bottom