For Sale: Plants!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dallascowboys16

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone, after christmas I'm going to be removing all of the stem plants from my tank and going full on low maintenance so as a result Im going to have a bunch of stem plants to get rid of. I have tons of Ludwigia SP. red, bacopa monnieri, and rotala Indica. I'll also have lots of java moss. If you are interested just shoot me a pm and we can create you a custom plant pack and get the pricing worked out. I hope everyone has a merry christmas! :)

I now have Java fern Windelov available and a lot of it. It's a great low light plant that I have been growing in a high-tech tank. Really a nice plant to grow on driftwood or even in a fry tank for all of the fish to hide in. PM me if you're interested. I still have lots of everything available!

Sold out:
Ludwigia sp. Red
moneywort

Still Available:
TONS of java fern Windelov
java moss

I have a 5 gallon bucket filled of both. Just shoot me a pm telling me what you want and Ill send a price with shipping.

:thanks:
Save

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I have some equipment for sale too. All of the saltwater stuff is like new and were only used for 3 months before I decided to simplify my reef setup.

Mag drive 1.5 $20

Tunze comline DOC skimmer $30

Store bought yeast CO2 generators with diffuser. I have 2 of them. They worked great, but haven't used them since I got my pressurized co2 setup a few years ago. They're Nutrafin brand. $15 each including diffuser.

aqueon quiet flow 10 $10

Hi Dallas! I'm looking for snail-free Java moss. Is yours snail-free and do you have any left? Thanks, Kazin.

Back
Top Bottom