Please help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kspenz926

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just bought this "willow" and it is already starting to turn yellow, and leaves are falling off. What can i do?

Any ideas are greatly appreciated ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422924501.040176.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Without knowing what you've already done its hard to say but usually there is an acclamation period for plants. New growth should follow. How long have you had it? Are you fertilizing? What are your water parameters? Im not familiar with this plant so i don't have specific advice. Does it need high light; what kind of lighting are you using? Knowing more info people should be able to help you better.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Had it several days. Water param are pretty good. Havent tested in a week or so. Use seachem "flourish" have a 10000k led light.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Im not certain bit I think stem plants are root feeders. Do you use root tabs? That might help. Also heard of people injecting flourish at the root base but don't know if that works as I've never tried it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom