Please Welcome...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
Our two newest Advisors, Menagerie and Christmasfish.

We at aquarium advice are glad to have them aboard as members of the staff and know they will do a fine job!!

Anyone that would take a fish to the vet is seriously dedicated (sounds like my wife).....and would make a very good addition to the advisor corp.

Congrats to both of you.

Mike

I'm new and have already had great help and response from these two. Congratualtions, and thanks to you, and all in this community. :biglol:

Congrats Menagerie, anyone that posts as much as you deserves somwthing..lol.

Congrats to you too christmas fish.
Way to go!! :multi:

(y) You both are invaluable!!!! THANK YOU

(Especially to Christmasfish who is helping me with my betta/gourami issues - she's awesome) And thanks to Menagerie for referring me to Christmasfish! :D :D :D

Sparky said:
Anyone that would take a fish to the vet is seriously dedicated (sounds like my wife).....and would make a very good addition to the advisor corp.

Congrats to both of you.

Mike
dedication/desperation...eh! they sound alike! I'll take the more positive adj for 20 Bob!

And thanks, ,I really am honored that I am trusted so....

Disclaimer:
Remember..I am NOT an expert!!! :roll: I just spent too many childhood years helping a seriously hookedd hobbiest and breeder who happened to be my grandfather! It just so happens that those fish are now uber popular and I have a head start on info! :p Don be askin me bout no siklids miz scarlet! I no nufin bout havin no siklids!!

:twisted:

Back
Top Bottom