Pleco Died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shamu

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just some advice please, my pleco who I have had for over 14 years passed away and I am heart broken have had him forever. I am just wondering what I should do with him? Any advice? I really do not want to throw him in the garbage. I live in Canada so I cannot bury him. :(
Thanks

Condolences

14 years? Then is he or her like 20 inches or somethin? Anyway you could put him in a platsic bag and seal it up and put it in the freezer while you think about what to do with him.

Shamu the name

Shamu is your namE from catchem all fishing he has his favorite bass named shamu and talks all about her all the time and is in his intro?

Is the ground frozen by you? I also live in Canada, I usually bury my dead fish, it's better for the environment than flushing them.
I second freezing him until the ground thaws out.

Thank you

Thank you guys for the warm welcome and for all the advice I think I'm going to try to go replace him today so of I can I'll post a new picture of the new one for everyone

Is the ground frozen by you? I also live in Canada, I usually bury my dead fish, it's better for the environment than flushing them.
I second freezing him until the ground thaws out.
Yes still frozen, so I will freeze him until I can bury him. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom