PLS. Buy these fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sharon1288

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This is a 150g tank with a large variety of beautiful freshwater fish. I really don't want to get rid of it, but i'm moving to a much smaller apartment, and if I took the tank with me, I'd have to live inside the fishtank with the fish! They need a home! The only person in my town who wants to buy the fish only wants the tank, he will kill my fish because he wants to keep koi in the tank. I can't take the fish with me..pls. pls. pls. see if you can buy this tank and pls. make me an offer.

This is the third post of this sale. Post some more info. If you don't know what you have atleast take some pictures of it. What you are doing is the same as something saying, please by my car... it has four doors. Make me an offer. The only info you have is that it is a 150 gallon. Post more info or atleast post pics. Also posting the same thing three times is only going to upset the moderators til they just delete them all. If you want your post to be back on top just bump it instead of reposting it.

what kind of fish do you have? maybe you could ship them.. Im guessing its not really an option to ship them to the US considering your in alberta but to Canada would be an option I would think..

Bring them to a LFS... if they don't give you credit they should atleast take them off your hands so nothing bad happens to them.

i've tried, but i live in a reallyl small town and believe it or not, we don't have any lfs's...that's right, it's true... right now we're trying to sell them to a hotel here, but thanx for the advice ppls.
and btw, no, i'm not using sympathy for a sale...i really do care about the fish, but i'm also hoping i get something for 8 years of hard work...but if i have to give them for free to someone who will take care of them i will.

but i'm also hoping i get something for 8 years of hard work

You could if you gave more info and pictures. People are not going to buy something they don't know about. I see more descriptive ads in the classified section of the newspaper. You may have this beautiful setup but no one would ever know it.

I would maybe take it off your hands (I live in cochrane its only like an hour drive or something like that) it would depend on what fish you have though and what alls in the tank, you can just describe them to me or possibly we can set up a time for me to have a peek at the tank (I promise I'm no serial killer or anything)

sharon1288 said:
i'm trying to get some pics up, but even one of them exceeds the limit, so i don't know what do do... :oops:

email them to me...

gordinho80 @ gmail. com - leave the spaces out...

i'll post them for u....

I'll kind of try to describe it for u, and you can reply if ur interested ok?
If got a couple of tinfoils, (really big ones) some bala sharks (those are big too) some catfish and red-tailed sharks, some anglefish...etc. still interested?

Thanks to Gordinho80 for helping!!!! :mrgreen:

as promised...

fish01.jpg

fish02.jpg

fish03.jpg

Now that's a tank of fish. 8O
If I were closer, or even in the same country, I'd help you out. Good luck finding good homes for them.

think of how much you want to sell it for, i know you want to get them out quick....but you have to be patient and give us a good price and tell us what else would come with it other than the tank....and if you want to get rid of the fish....you might have to put out some flyers or take a good drive to a zoo or museum...call and ask...i'm sure they will take them....just breathe(lol) and give us....the price you want, what exactly would come with it....will you ship or does it have to be a pick-up....the more advertising and details you give the more likely you will sell.....good luck my dear :D

Back
Top Bottom