plumbing question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.


Aquarium Advice Freak
Jan 2, 2008
Naperville Il
I have a question. In my post from 7/19/2008 i show you guys pictures and explained my problem. I got couple sugesstions... It was about a loud gurgling sound from two bulkheads /<predrilled tank/which water goes to sump. Anyway i made decision i will take those bulkheads out and replace them with overflow box witch i ordered already. It is not gonna be as neat as right now but i do not care i hate that gurgling soud when i watch my tv!!!!!!!!!! Specially Bears!!!!!! My question----After i take two bulkheads out there will be two 1" holes in back wall of my tank where overflow box will be. Where i can buy some covers,end caps to cover thouse holes<probably need to be some kind of cover with nut on outside to tight it. Thank You!!!!
Leave the bulk head in, go to a plumbing supply store (maybe even HD or L) and get a bulkhead cap ( I think it's called)
Top Bottom