Poll: How many times a week are you on this site?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How ofter are you online at AA?

• Once a week.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every few days.

• I'm on here more days than off.

• I'm on AA every single day.

• Hah! Offline? I never leave my computer chair!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auden

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Okay, it's sick..this site is becoming addicting. I'm beginning to spend an hour on here PER NIGHT!!!!!!

Is this normal? How many times a week are you on this site?

An hour is just the beginning. You will eventually need something a little stronger. I'm in and out about 8-10 times per day reading and responding. :mrgreen:

Mike

I'm online all the time... at work... I'm online the ENTIRE day. That's how I can post so many times! :lol:

Seriously... without AA and forums like it... I would die of boredom!

lets see i get about 8 hours of sleep, some time with the family, fish maintance, watch fish, eat, work and aa. and more aa. and then some more aa, check fish, and some more aa. lol. maybe 4 to 5 hours here a day. some times none. not. i am addict to aa and my tanks. is there an aa for aquariums, and AAdvice.

I'm online all the time... at work... I'm online the ENTIRE day. That's how I can post so many times!
thats me !!
then:
go home, feed my fish,
Check AA
Time with kids/fiance
More AA
Eat
More AA
Sleep

i have 2 computers, i have for along time.. for alot of reasons lol.. this is a linux box, so its easy to just leave or open AA.com on a tab in firefox... and since im always busy doing crap on my computers .... alot lol

I've been a member less than a week but I have been on hear probably 25 times. This morning I am researching cannister filters and lighting options. I start here and fan out to the web based on recommendations. I truly appreciate these forums and all of you fish fanatics! :D

Everyday, about 150 times a day. Sometimes it's just to check certain threads, sometimes it's to start a thread and sometimes it's just because WELL where else on the net is SOOOOOOO cool!!!!

Honestly, I probably shouldn't be on as much as I am, my job doesnt' like us to be on the net when we should be working (which I do) ... I'm in the ever so demanding Travel Industry, and we have internet limitations, BUT I'M AN ADDICT!!!! :lol:

All the flipin time!!!
My daughter complains, along with my hubby... even the dogs do.
hey, everyone has clean clothing and food right??? So they need to take a chill pill... I dont say anything to him about how much time he spends at work... sooo... I call it even!

I'm on at work and at home everyday. I probably should read more posts than putting up new posts.

As soon as I wake up in the morning till the time I go to work. Then, as soon as I get off work and until I go to bed! Unless, of course, I'm at the lfs :D

I used to be on literally all day @ work, but now that I've read all the articles and am quite familiar with the forums, I'm usually only on for 95% of the day. :lol:

I have found that I hit the snooze button the alarm clock less to get on ther for a few minutes before work in the mornings. I check it over lunch. And I am on it a couple of times in the evenings too. I couldn't check it last night though because the wife decided that we needed some "quality" time from the fish.

...evil woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom