Post a Video of Your Freshwater Tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here is one of my planted 20 I just did it for this thread. If you wanna see more of this tank and others subscribe to my YouTube channel

Here is one of my planted 20 I just did it for this thread. If you wanna see more of this tank and others subscribe to my YouTube channel

How do you make the red tiger lotus Lilly stay short and bunched like that???

How do you make the red tiger lotus Lilly stay short and bunched like that???

Mine just does when I first got it it was all lanky and I trimmed those off one by one. There's 2 distinct leaf types that come up from it ones more round and ones more pointy at the tip I can't remember wich is wich but one type will shoot to the surface and the other will grow lower.

Mine just does when I first got it it was all lanky and I trimmed those off one by one. There's 2 distinct leaf types that come up from it ones more round and ones more pointy at the tip I can't remember wich is wich but one type will shoot to the surface and the other will grow lower.

Thank you for the info I'm getting this plant soon and I hate it tall but love it short and bulky!

There awesome plants. What I did was trim off the tallest leaf at the base and every time a new leaf would come in I'd trim of the next tallest and so on and so forth it took like 5 days and I trimmed of 4 leaves total I think and have not had to touch it untill yesterday when I thinned it out some. I actually haven't had a single leaf shoot for the surface yet and I've had it almost 3 months and its even sent out a couple runners.

Back
Top Bottom