post your cichlid setup here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My little ocellatus tank
image-2034523535.jpg

Attachments

• image-2173393958.jpg
    image-2173393958.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 128
  • image-1639619784.jpg
    image-1639619784.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 138
Yea Yea... And I'm the show off? lol!!

As always sick tank! Live the background as you know and I love the fact that its in the wall. I could stare at this all day but I have to get back to work!!

Yea Yea... And I'm the show off? lol!!

As always sick tank! Live the background as you know and I love the fact that its in the wall. I could stare at this all day but I have to get back to work!!

I need to update my videos and we all know you don't really work lol :)

Anyways I did get 22 new fish in the last week and took some out, my catfish is now gone. Do you still have yours?

I need to update my videos and we all know you don't really work lol :)

Anyways I did get 22 new fish in the last week and took some out, my catfish is now gone. Do you still have yours?

My catfish passed about 2 months ago. I was thinking of getting another since my GN died.

And what do you mean I don't work? lol.

I'm working now! :)

Lookin good man :) what all do you have in there?

Thank you! I have a mixture of cichlids kenyi, peacock, frontosa, moorii, acei, jewel, demasoni, and an electric yellow. One of each! Being new to the hobby I didn't do research like I wish I had. I assumed as long as the fish are all the same size I wouldn't have any of them fighting:/ luckily I haven't had any issues with aggression in my tank... Yet... I just hope it stays that way! Moving forward I will be doing a lot more research on comparability before buying! Instead of going off color!

Back
Top Bottom