post your cichlid setup here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Soon to be a new cichlid aquarium. Looking pretty understocked at the moment lol

img_2821063_0_bab6d62039d4f4ad96e586dc400c32a1.jpg

Very nice, what's your stock going to be :)?

I believe I am going to have a variety of these:

Dragon's Blood Peacock
Yellow Lab
Lemon Jake Peacock
Electric Blue Ahli
German Red Peacock

Not sure on numbers yet! Getting them from a local breeder so it depends on what's available :)

Your tank looks nice and big! What are you stocking?

I believe I am going to have a variety of these:

Dragon's Blood Peacock
Yellow Lab
Lemon Jake Peacock
Electric Blue Ahli
German Red Peacock

Not sure on numbers yet! Getting them from a local breeder so it depends on what's available :)

Your tank looks nice and big! What are you stocking?

Very nice, i bet you're so excited :D i love the german reds, such a nice fish.

Thanks and i have no idea on stock yet. lots of planning ahead :)

Very nice, i bet you're so excited :D i love the german reds, such a nice fish.

Thanks and i have no idea on stock yet. lots of planning ahead :)

Def lots of planning!!! I researched for about 1 month before I got set up, aqua scape, water levels, ect. I originally wanted oscars but my ph tends to run high so I changed my mind half way through. Now there is more research to be done on up keep ect. Always more to learn. So fun tho I love it. Can't wait to hear what you decide on and see the progress on the tank! :)

Def lots of planning!!! I researched for about 1 month before I got set up, aqua scape, water levels, ect. I originally wanted oscars but my ph tends to run high so I changed my mind half way through. Now there is more research to be done on up keep ect. Always more to learn. So fun tho I love it. Can't wait to hear what you decide on and see the progress on the tank! :)

You will have lots of fun once you get the first fish in there :) I will keep you posted, i need to do the sump plumbing yet....sigh lol

You will have lots of fun once you get the first fish in there :) I will keep you posted, i need to do the sump plumbing yet....sigh lol

Our cats will have lots of fun, this tank is in their room! When do you think you will have yours set up?

Our cats will have lots of fun, this tank is in their room! When do you think you will have yours set up?

Mine to, they really enjoy watching lol Maybe the start of next month or the end of next month hopefully.

Been awhile since I've posted :)

Sent from my HTCONE using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1391743988488.jpg
    1391743988488.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 173
  • 1391743990518.jpg
    1391743990518.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 176
I literally put the plants in yesterday because I wanted change it up and add more color. I've had strictly rock for the past year. Just got a little boring

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom