post your cichlid setup here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm more interested how the whole peacock/mbuna/Krib mix is working, are the Bachir with them too? I also see one fish I have no clue what is, pic one post 1564.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm more interested how the whole peacock/mbuna/Krib mix is working, are the Bachir with them too? I also see one fish I have no clue what is, pic one post 1564.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Below the congo tetra? Yeah thats an awesome looking fish im curious also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a flower horn to me

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Here is my humble set up, tall 37. Has four young male convicts in it, but looking to upgrade to a 75 to see if I can tame the chasing. It's not constant sometimes they all hang together but the dark convict is the dominant male and sometimes will spend hours chasing the others, event he largest one. I was thinking of putting them in with a JD in a 75 and see if the JD takes over.

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 148
  • Scarface.jpg
    Scarface.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 149
  • lucky.jpg
    lucky.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 145
The 3rd pic is flowing, Kevin.
The 75 looks like a good idea. I've heard of convicts housed with some less than hospitable fish. Garfy has rabid Convict experience. Could be dependant on the JDs temperament.
What kind of camera are you using?

Back
Top Bottom