Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's my little 10 g juvenile lobster tank! If you look close you can see at least 2 in the lower right corner of the tank :)

Attachments

• DSC_33861.jpg
    DSC_33861.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 146
The background was a DIY this summer, thanks! And the lobsters are only about an inch long so far, one of them is a blur and the other is jammed in between the background and the side of the tank (you can really only see his claw)

Everybody's tanks on here look so nice and pretty. I want to get mine new one finished so bad. Just waiting on income tax lol.

Converted my tank to fully planted with Eco complete just before Christmas, now the plants have grown and I have had a chance to do some gardening, heres what it looks like so far;

Attachments

• image-3575301627.jpg
    image-3575301627.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 175
Nomadu571 said:
Converted my tank to fully planted with Eco complete just before Christmas, now the plants have grown and I have had a chance to do some gardening, heres what it looks like so far;

Nice! I'd like to convert to planted someday too.

Sisserydoo said:
Nice! I'd like to convert to planted someday too.

Thankyou. It's not hard, you just have to take the plunge and go for it. I highly recommend planting just for the shades of green, they are much more vivid than fake plants.

Nomadu571 said:
Thankyou. It's not hard, you just have to take the plunge and go for it. I highly recommend planting just for the shades of green, they are much more vivid than fake plants.

The pops of red white and yellow are nice too

Thankyou all very much, I have worked really hard to get it somewhere near what I envisioned design wise, but the plants themselves have gone for it. I took the advice of forum members and kept it simple and it has worked out really well for me. I'm still in awe of most of your tanks however, I love the creative diversity you can find through everyones own style of aquascaping.

img_1759537_0_44615a97c8fff34461132aea00fb9333.jpg

my 75 w/ adult male haps/peacocks, syndontis cats and a few others

image-344828243.jpg

My 25 gallon planted tank.

•Eco complete substrate
•co2 (5lb tank)
•current nova extreme T5HO
•green killing machine uv sterilizer. (just incase)

Back
Top Bottom