Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
keep them coming the faster the vault fills up the happier I am , remember I am shooting for a Dec Totm and its looking good , every tank I see has it"s own personality that is what I enjoy most ,

Im not sure if your asking me? haha but yes so many people tell me angelfish and tiger barb don't get along but they are completely fine, i have 2 tigers and 1 angel, the tigers love to chase around the molly but never ive seen them do anything to angelfish or other way around... (angel to tiger barbs)

102018-albums14463-picture70717.jpg

102018-albums14463-picture70716.jpg

102018-albums14463-picture70715.jpg

Its funny....

You can actually follow this thread from beginning to end and watch cellphone camera technology improve

This is a 29 gallon freshwater aquarium that I put together this weekend. I wanted it to be at least loosely based on an Amazon blackwater biotope, but I also wanted easy plants, clear water, and a good community for the size of the tank. So, it's not an actual biotope, but it's a compromise that I prefer to that.

Fish:
2 German Blue Rams
3 Cockatoo Dwarf Cichlids
6 Black Neon Tetras

Plants:
Brazilian Pennywort
Java Fern

Attachments

• 20161127_132501.jpg
    20161127_132501.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 20161127_132528.jpg
    20161127_132528.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 78
Its funny....

You can actually follow this thread from beginning to end and watch cellphone camera technology improve

Great point!!!

This is a 29 gallon freshwater aquarium that I put together this weekend. I wanted it to be at least loosely based on an Amazon blackwater biotope, but I also wanted easy plants, clear water, and a good community for the size of the tank. So, it's not an actual biotope, but it's a compromise that I prefer to that.

Fish:
2 German Blue Rams
3 Cockatoo Dwarf Cichlids
6 Black Neon Tetras

Plants:
Brazilian Pennywort
Java Fern

Looks good!

This it after adding some accent pebbles. Oh, and I gave them some air stones after observing the rams frequently swimming at a higher tank level than I think is characteristic. The Mopani driftwood has kind of decided that I will have blackwater, at least for a while, like it or not. So, it's a little cloudy.

Attachments

• 20161127_194700.jpg
    20161127_194700.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 20161127_194720.jpg
    20161127_194720.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 75
This it after adding some accent pebbles. Oh, and I gave them some air stones after observing the rams frequently swimming at a higher tank level than I think is characteristic. The Mopani driftwood has kind of decided that I will have blackwater, at least for a while, like it or not. So, it's a little cloudy.

IMO some Indian almond leaves resting on the bottom would compete the biotope.

It's been a month so here is an updated pic of my 20g long planted tank. Water level is low; about to do a water change.
GDXEh3Zh.jpg

Last edited:
IMO some Indian almond leaves resting on the bottom would compete the biotope.

It's been a month so here is an updated pic of my 20g long planted tank. Water level is low; about to do a water change.
GDXEh3Zh.jpg

That's really nice.

@nirbhao thank you we have two little girls that picked them out lol it's growing nicely need to wait for more swords though and I need a foreground plant for Infront of the castle. I will take another picture tonight

Back
Top Bottom