Post your planted tanks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hair cut and water change all done. Am i the only person here never quite happy with how their tank looks? If only i put........

Yeah, sometimes to the point where I'm done, and then have to go back in to adjust that bent over leaf, lol.

Here is my 40b
day90 small.jpg

Wow! All of you guys have amazing tanks! I'm too embarrassed to post a picture of mine because it looks horrible compared to all of these! :lol:
Post it if you like it you should be proud of it, If you want pointers this is the place to be. My tank looks like crap compared to the rest I think

My 20g. Recently started plants.

Attachments

• image-2842168135.jpg
    image-2842168135.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 159
This started out as a shrimp tank with a few plants. Now it's more like a planted tank with shrimp. It's about 7 months old. 20 gallon long, AC 50 HOB, Finnex 50w titanium heater, dual T5 NO lights. Best of all, it in my bedroom.
pW71SHo.jpg

This started out as a shrimp tank with a few plants. Now it's more like a planted tank with shrimp. It's about 7 months old. 20 gallon long, AC 50 HOB, Finnex 50w titanium heater, dual T5 NO lights. Best of all, it in my bedroom.

Nice bet they love all that java moss

pW71SHo.jpg

That's an awesome tank. Inspiring.

Here's my 20 gallon Planted Platys Playground. The nerites have really cleaned up the algae since I took this picture.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 177
What kind of fish do you have there? In particular I'm interested in the bright blue guy and the big round guys with drooping fins.

If that's Java fern along the back of the tank you can't plant it, Java fern has to be attached to wood or rock, or the roots just rot.

If you are interested I'll pull a couple of plants up and show you the roots, they look very heathy to me.

Back
Top Bottom