Post your planted tanks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats a cool community you have there. May I ask what kind of fish you have mixed together? I like the bigger guys with droopy fins.

I'm upgrading my 29g in the next couple days most likely to a 55g and want to add to my stock when I do so I'm looking for some ideas.

Thanks! There are 4 Gold Tetras and 5 Longfin Blue Danios. Had the tetras for about 4 years and the danios a little over a year. Other inhabitants include 1 Amano shrimp and a whole bunch of Malaysian trumpet snails. Tank is understocked and over filtered (2 AC50s).
Tetras used to hide all the time until I added the hyperactive danios. Just do look forward to ever having to catch them.

View attachment 214330 hah that's cool you could get on well with angel fish

I would be worried that the angel might get too large for this tank. I have not added any fish in over a year. Currently focusing on the plants.
Here's a pic from an upper angle:
h4t1nwT.jpg

I went to the pets mart today looking for my 30 gallon planted tank some co2 injector because i just got some baby dwarf tears ,
i got told that use API co2 booster easy to use liquid carbon i am using it today first day ,
Any recommendation ??

I would be worried that the angel might get too large for this tank. I have not added any fish in over a year. Currently focusing on the plants.
Here's a pic from an upper angle:
h4t1nwT.jpg

Iv got five angels in a 50 litre tank I know they will out grow the tank but you should be okay with two

This is my 60 gallon planted tank. It is stocked with peaceful community fish and planted with a variety of plants. I enjoy trying different plants and seeing what works. Right now, the only two I haven't had much luck with are green myrio and a banana plant. Everything else has done great, after much tweaking, research, and trial/error to find a good balance. I am new at this within the past year, so I am very proud of this tank.

78886-albums12684-picture64816.jpg

78886-albums12684-picture64817.jpg

78886-albums12684-picture64818.jpg

This is my 60 gallon planted tank. It is stocked with peaceful community fish and planted with a variety of plants. I enjoy trying different plants and seeing what works. Right now, the only two I haven't had much luck with are green myrio and a banana plant. Everything else has done great, after much tweaking, research, and trial/error to find a good balance. I am new at this within the past year, so I am very proud of this tank.

78886-albums12684-picture64816.jpg

78886-albums12684-picture64817.jpg

78886-albums12684-picture64818.jpg

Absolutely beautiful tank!!!

My 55gal planted tank. I would like to replace the substrate but not sure how to do it with fish in there.
u3y5egym.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My 55gal planted tank. I would like to replace the substrate but not sure how to do it with fish in there.
u3y5egym.jpg

Just put the fish in a bucket or large container with a heater and air pump if you have one.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388807913.260962.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388807967.891298.jpg. So my old tank started leaking so I had to start over just got to wait for it to grow out now

My 60 Gal planted rescape. Got rid of all the fake decorations.

Attachments

• 1388952222782.jpg
    1388952222782.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 127
Back
Top Bottom