Powerheads and angelfish...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Interloper

Aquarium Advice Regular
Have a tank that has some real estate left in it and went to the LFS and saw Blue Angelfish for the first time, didn't plan on getting anything today and they were a little pricey...but...they look so awesome...

Anyways got them in the tank now lol but I have a smaller powerhead in the tank but it seems to almost move the angelfish around....so I turned it off for now till they get fully adjusted...but will I be able to turn it back on eventually? I plan to connect co2 to it once I find a decent setup...

The powerhead is a koralia 240 it's rated for up to 28g according to the mfg....it's in a 38g so it's not giant or anything...it's placed in the upper half of the tank and aimed at the back wall to sorta slow down the current...

Any info is much appreciated...

P.S. I never really liked angelfish but these guys are amazing lol

I have a powerhead with 9 blue angels that I'm growing out. They don't have a problem. They just get a little shaken up when they pass it.

Kk I still may leave it off till tomorrow...I went near the tank and their black stripes faded...so I'm guessing they are still stressed a little...

Back
Top Bottom