Poylps not coming out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Willba200

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all, my poylps have not come out today for some reason. I have tested my water and all seems good. This particular coral is on the sand bed . I have some cyno on my sand bed and is seems to be on the coral. Could this be the problem? Or is it just a case of some times they don't come out??

My large mushroom seems fine and everything else is good . Salinity is 0.124. I did a fairly large water change yesterday. Could this also be why they are not coming out?

The cyano could be stressing them use a turkey baster to squirt some water on them it will flush the cyano off Even waving your hand over them will work.

Have done another w/c today and they are still the same. Also placed a ph over them and nothing so far. How do I tell if the coral is dead?

Slow down on the water changes to many will stress the tank Can you post a pic of the polyps? Some times they will close for days at a time so it's hard to tell

Back
Top Bottom