Preparing for Hurricane Sandy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you everyone for your support and prayers.
We filed with FEMA and met them last night to sign our declaration.
They said it's going to be 2-4 weeks before we can get in to our apartment.

We've lost everything in our apartment. All we have is our dogs and a bag of clothes.
Our apartment was hit with 6 feet of water ( that's my entire apartment- I was on the first floor) and now it's 4/5 feet of sand.

My heart is broken.

JerseyGirl1385 said:

We've lost everything in our apartment. All we have is our dogs and a bag of clothes.
Our apartment was hit with 6 feet of water ( that's my entire apartment- I was on the first floor) and now it's 4/5 feet of sand.

My heart is broken.

My heart goes out too you & I wish you all the best

My heart is broken.

That's terrible. I'm so sorry for you.

My heart is broken.
Oh no, JG.... I'm sorry.

Thank you so much.

It's hard to be on this forum bc I miss my tanks so much. And unfortunately the apartments we have to "choose" from don't allow fish tanks above one gallon. :-(

JerseyGirl1385 said:
Thank you so much.

It's hard to be on this forum bc I miss my tanks so much. And unfortunately the apartments we have to "choose" from don't allow fish tanks above one gallon. :-(

God bless u and tour family!

Back
Top Bottom