Put my 1st fish! Temporary!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just did a PWC yesterday to boost my salinity, it was at 1.023 trying to get it to 1.025.

Today I'm doing the pH buffer. I'm at 8.0, my buffer is 8.3. Also cleaning my sock, protein skimmer and filter pads.

I've never personally bought corals on line. I'm fortunate to have a very good fish store 15min from home.
I'm sure someone out there can chime in with some personal experience.

My favorite store is like 30mins away so it's a hike for me so I wanted to try out the online purchase.

Just out of curiosity, how does the wavebox work with the overflow box, wouldn't the overflow box suck in air?

Can you put independent zoas in the sand not attach to any rock? And can they reproduce in the sand?

My closes store is 45 min away though I never had a bad fish or anything from there it's just a lot of gas to get there. I recently set up a fluval edge a month ago and I decided I was going to try the online order for my first additions. I went to reefs2go.com cause the prices are hard to beat! I ordered two snow onyx clowns and a green bubble tip that totaled with shipping to 179.99! Great deal if you ask me. They came in three days ago and everything was healthy my fish and anemone show now stress no parasites or disease and was actually quite pleased.

image-423067368.jpg

New little addition to my tank!

image-3464116416.jpg

Zoas

image-842094601.jpg

Put in my rubble rock and veggies. The rubble rock has so much Coraline algae on it!

Today I fed my bubble coral and ever since I fed him he's been looking this. Should I worry?

Attachments

• image-978245271.jpg
    image-978245271.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 157
Change my aquascape!! Looks so much better and more natural!

:D

Attachments

• image-639076509.jpg
    image-639076509.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 156
  • image-3566179776.jpg
    image-3566179776.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 126
Very nice. It looks like the two groups of rock is the new thing to do. I may have to try it out on my next tank. I really like yours.

Thanks! And yeah I really like that trench look! And it gives me more room for me to put multiple Derasa clams bc I love clams!

Thanks took me a couple of hours but it was worth it! And I also really like to do zoa and mushroom gardens!

Back
Top Bottom