Pygmy Sunfish??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is there any unique nano fish from Australia you're trying to get your hands on? I'd love to keep sunfish but I'd never see them here in aus.

Of course there are, pseudomugil cyanodorsalis being #1 on my list, but import/export regulations in Australia are enough to make my head spin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Of course there are, pseudomugil cyanodorsalis being #1 on my list, but import/export regulations in Australia are enough to make my head spin.

Just posted that, thanks for putting another fish on my want list!

Have you ever seen these available?

img_3193929_0_061a0f0a75aaa04431bb3f5087dc6432.png

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Just posted that, thanks for putting another fish on my want list!

Have you ever seen these available?

img_3193938_0_061a0f0a75aaa04431bb3f5087dc6432.png

I have never seen either to be honest. But to make a bold statement the hobby here in Australia is um not that big, and the regulations you pointed out make it difficult for us to even get stuff here.... I'm determined to look for them now. I know I goldfish koi farm that's, 2 minutes away....they charge an arm and a leg for anything that isn't a native. I can get pacific blue eyes $2-3 which is cheap if you think that they charge $27 for a long finned variety of German ram.

Just checked some online stores in aus, can get cyanodorsalis for under $10.

Back
Top Bottom