Quick?? Internal parasite cure at walmart?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gordo124

Aquarium Advice Activist
Is this what people use to treat internal parasites?

image-3012411832.jpg

From what the box says it doesn't treat internal parasites unless it says it somewhere other than what's in your pic. If I'm not mistaken most use some form of antibiotic. Sorry I'm not sure of the name.

Ok thanx... Ill just try to go to petsmart

They do carry jungle brand parasite clear which works pretty good.

All my local stores no longer carry Parasite or Fungus Clear. Petsmart carries Parasite Guard which is identical to PC, same active ingredients such as Metrozoidale and Praziquental.

Ahh, that bites. I think I bought some at my local one about 4-5 months ago. If given the option though I'd opt for a medicated food. I've seen anti-parasite food by jungle at petsmart, or you could go one better and order one of the various medicated flakes from angelsplus.

jetajockey said:
Ahh, that bites. I think I bought some at my local one about 4-5 months ago. If given the option though I'd opt for a medicated food. I've seen anti-parasite food by jungle at petsmart, or you could go one better and order one of the various medicated flakes from angelsplus.

I dont think i can get him the food one because this pleco denies everything!!! No zucchinni , no algae wafers, or blood worms! So ill just get the parasite guard...

I got a bunch of different medicated fish foods for sale if you're interested...

abrage22 said:
I got a bunch of different medicated fish foods for sale if you're interested...

No thank you... I just returned the pleco to petco... So i dont need that anymore...

Back
Top Bottom