Quick question on interests

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emerald76

Aquarium Advice Addict
When you go to a fish store, what fish do you tend to go see? What fish are you likely to purchase?(freshwater only) Just a couple quick questions so I can find out what to breed in my couple remaining fishroom tanks. I've got guppies covered lol.

I go for the cichlids. Good colorful peacocks make for a good African breeder since they are so colorful.

Edit* they'll require a little growing out though to develop their colors (usually around 1"-2")

greetings.

my LFS has a section marked for community aquarium compatability, so i basically spend an half hour every time i'm there looking through the selection. currently i have my eyes on celestrial pearl danios.

I spend quite a bit of time looking at dwarf cichlids such as rams, apistos, and angels. I also really enjoy watching the panda cories.

Hmm...
Thanks for the input! Lol this is making it harder to decide! I don't have the correct tank size for peacocks. Maybe rams or apistos instead or cories or the shell dwellers I want too lol

Back
Top Bottom