Rbta and a Seio 1100...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefbound

Aquarium Advice Freak
Seven days ago my Rose found its way into a Seio 1100 and lost... Anyway it seems to be healing ok and started to split.but it still has not finished its split. You can see where its started but seems like it cant finish.
Do you think I should release it so it can attach to a rock so it can pull itself apart?

Attachments

• rose2_169.jpg
    rose2_169.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 24
  • mericlerose_120.jpg
    mericlerose_120.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 20
Try placing it in a "quiet" part of the tank, Medium flow/light, and see what happens. It will benefit from the flow.

Splitting happens sometimes when the coral is stressed out. Also happens when it simply wants to split.

Devilishturtles said:
Try placing it in a "quiet" part of the tank, Medium flow/light, and see what happens. It will benefit from the flow.

Splitting happens sometimes when the coral is stressed out. Also happens when it simply wants to split.

after the seio incident Im very sure its stressed... :lol: ... Anyway the Rose has moved into a cave and I can hardly see but one of the bubbles. Im just going to let it go where it wants so it can heal itself. I will try to get some krill and silverside to him every couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom