Red bugs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just as an update, they did come back but I dipped in a higher concentration and it's now been a couple days with no sign of them. Think I finally got them. In other news that lfs I got them from also has zoa eating nudis as well as red bugs at the moment lol. Will not be buying from there anytime soon

Just as an update, they did come back but I dipped in a higher concentration and it's now been a couple days with no sign of them. Think I finally got them. In other news that lfs I got them from also has zoa eating nudis as well as red bugs at the moment lol. Will not be buying from there anytime soon

Wow, sounds like a great place. To me this says you just need to drive up to PEA from now on :D

That's a project for down the road lol. I don't have enough time to set it up right now :(. Nor the funds for another kessil haha

You know, I see more coral eating pests in LFS's and other reefers' systems than coming in on wild colonies. Everyone's passing them around.

You know, I see more coral eating pests in LFS's and other reefers' systems than coming in on wild colonies. Everyone's passing them around.

That makes sense if you think about it. These pest organisms are kept in check in the wild via natural predators and the such but In our tanks most of those organisms aren't found and thus it is harder to eradicate a pest

Back
Top Bottom