Wanted: Red cherry shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irdajoh

Aquarium Advice Activist
I live in VA. I'm trying to start a large - ish colony of RCS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have some available

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's awesome! Do you happen to live near me or what's the standard procedure here, this is my first time tying to buy..

I live in KS. i ship them to you. Lol. Unless yourup for a roadtrip. Do you have paypal?

PayPal and I have a unique relationship.... I don't use them because they refused to refund me and clearly are supporting scam companies. That said they froze my account because of the dispute even though I payed up. I don't support that company. It's very possible I can get my girlfriend to use hers but again I don't want to support them...

Its your call, i understand. Lemme know.

More info would be nice, price per shrimp, shipping cost, time of shipping, health of shrimp (I assume very well), and last how many willing to part and could a majority be female?

My ad for them is still inthe classifieds. Just scroll down. Pics and info there. ☺

So down. Great deal. My LFS is 3.99-599 for one..... could you hold on to a dozen until Monday or so? I have a wedding to attend in NY this weekend.

I also have feedback from other buyers in the member feedback section. Feel free to check that outas well.

I can vouch for PoppaRyno. He shipped me several plants - they got held up by USPS for unknown reasons. He was very quick to offer to replace them if they arrived dead free of charge. Great guy to deal with.

I can vouch for PoppaRyno. He shipped me several plants - they got held up by USPS for unknown reasons. He was very quick to offer to replace them if they arrived dead free of charge. Great guy to deal with.

Thanks dude. Always appreciated. Hows them plants doin?

Back
Top Bottom