Red Sea Max 130D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mzreenie

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am considering starting up a Reef system using the Red Sea Max 130D aquarium. Here is a link to the specs on this aquarium.

Red Sea MAX130D | New from Red Sea

This is a 34 gallon aquarium specifically made for Reef systems. I did a search on this forum and could not find any threads relating to this and in reading over many, many pages of threads over the last two days I have only come across one person using this aquarium. Is there anyone else out there who has used this? Pro's and Con's? I don't have the space to go with anything much larger than this, and yet I don't want to go as small as a nano, so thought this might be a good choice. And for a beginner like me to SW, everything is included and made to work together (filter, skimmer, heater, etc. ) Thanks in advance for any advice.

It looks like a pretty nice little setup. I would do some searching around the web and see if you can find other people who have used this setup and see what their take on it is. Also check into replacement/upgrade parts and make sure they are available.

Back
Top Bottom