Reef lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jonathan0909

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm getting a 57g rimless and am not sure what lights to get. I need some that can support corals and an anemone. Any thoughts?

A radion would be awesome. They're the coolest fixtures in the world lol. They're $750 per fixture. You would only need one. You could support anything. No bulb replacement and low energy consumption.

Jonathan0909 said:
I'm getting a 57g rimless and am not sure what lights to get. I need some that can support corals and an anemone. Any thoughts?

Radions are amazing but not in everyones budget. Do you know how much you can afford and what type of lighting you would prefer. Personally i suggest LED but decent ones have a higher initial cost compared halides or T5HO. They all have there benefits and drawbacks. Usually leds have few drawbacks besides price.

I have a radion over my 60g cube and love it. AI sols are a good option, and so are the fixtures from taotronics if you're looking for budget LEDs.

Back
Top Bottom