ReefBoy's 360 Gallon REEF Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's a pic of the tank stand.

I stained the tanks stand with 2 coats, added a gloss, and it looks phenomenal. Looks like something I bought at a high price!! :D
I also added a soft close feature to the doors. the stand is 50x50x38 tall

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 86
Alright Marty just arrived, that's what I'm naming him for now, and he looks awesome!! Going to get him acclimated in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 80
I also decided to go with a puffer! His name will be Mort for now. (Madagascar)

Mort is swimming around usually with the Trigger.
The Snowflake Moray is looking at his reflection.
Everything seems normal.:fish2:(y)

Attachments

• IMG_8229.jpg
    IMG_8229.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_8231.jpg
    IMG_8231.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_8243.jpg
    IMG_8243.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_8239.jpg
    IMG_8239.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 93
Sorry for the dried water on the glass. I just cleaned it off after I took the pic haha :)

I had been wanting one for so long. Finally live aquaria got a nice species in their Diver's Den section. Couldn't pass it up :) By the way your tanks looking good!! Its coming together really nicely! Keep it up!

Mort is swimming around usually with the Trigger.
The Snowflake Moray is looking at his reflection.
Everything seems normal.:fish2:(y)

is that a spinney box puffer or a porcupine puffer

I've been looking at a spinney box puffer
my wife loves the dog faced puffer until I showed her how big he got , than I slipped in unless your telling me I can get a 300g tank :hide: ,
what kind of personality does the snowflake have does he try to escape as much as they claim they do, I was thinking of getting one and pass it off as a engineer goby , kind of funny you name your fish my wife and daughter do that ,

He is a Spiny Box Puffer! haha :) I convinced my parents that I needed a bigger tank because my dad really wanted the Zebra! :D

I put snowflake by accident didn't I? He is a Zebra and he never tries to escape! I had a snowflake before and his every night routine was to search the lid. though he never jumped. I ended up trading him to the LFS because he outgrew my 28 bow from at the time :)

I was going to name the puffer Doug, after Mr.X since he has helped me so much so far :D But I resisted the Urge:)

When you getting the new set up going?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Tank will be arriving tomorrow!!! I'll be working long hours until Monday though. So I'll start the build on Tuesday!!!☺️

The tank arrived today!! I will be posting pics by tomorrow end of day!!

The tank has arrived!! Some how those idiots didn't ship the sump?? Wtf..... I'll be calling tomorrow. I'm working late tomorrow so I'll post pics when I get home from work??.

Back
Top Bottom