Reefkeeper lite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Masoniac

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Can anyone tell me what I can do with the reef keeper lite and a review?

I use Apexs but they can do the same thing. If you have led lights with dimmable drivers you can have your lights ramp up during the day, it can control your thermometer. You can hook up a pH, ORP, salinity, and a couple of other probes. You can have it control your auto top off system, you can hook dosing pumps to it to autodose. You can put a sensor in a skimmer cup so if your skimmer overflows it'll shut the skimmer pump off. You can use it as a pH controller or a wavemaker.
Best thing about it is that it will send you texts or emails if something goes wrong you can control the outlets from half way across the globe with a cell phone, tablet, or computer. The software will also display an IP webcam so you can look at your tank while away.
There's a ton of stuff they can do.

I'm going with Apex when I get a controller. However, I recognize that the texts and emails that (hopefully won't) get sent will be of little use if I'm not there to resolve whatever problem may arise...

Back
Top Bottom