repashy shrimp souffle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shellyx

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi, does anybody use this for there shrimp? Just bought some and wondered if it's any good before I make it up. Thanks :)

I have used it. My shrimp and fish loved it. My wife isn't crazy about fish food in the fridge so that ended fairly quickly. No issues with it as far as clouding water or anything. What I liked about it was that I could make a little or a lot just by adjusting the mixture.

Thanks, have you frozen it before? I was thinking of doing that so it would keep longer. My husband doesn't have a say when it comes to my food in the fridge lol he always complains that the fish has more food than him :)

I never froze it. It would be fine. I just made small batches that I would use in a week. At the end of the week I would put what ever was left in my silver dollar, tiger barb tank and they would go to town on it.

That's fine, I'll just make a small batch just wasn't too sure haven't bought this before :)

Back
Top Bottom