Replacement Filter for Lifetech 6 Gal Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lbcsrw

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm going insane!

The lovely "all inclusive" 6 gallon Lifetech R Style R-331 tank I purchased from Seven Seas in Lakewood, CA has a system that pumps water from the bottom of the tank up and out through a small tube that drips over a activated charcoal filter. The filter is 7" x 3 1/8" and about 1/2" thick. The base of the filter is black plastic, and the top is blue fuzzy material.

I cannot find a replacement filter, though. Seven Seas said they'd contact their supplier and get back to me, but that was more than a month ago. I've done extensive searching on-line, and only found incomprehensible taiwanese sites. I've also visited a number of local fish stores and had no luck there either.

I visited JEBO's website, which seems to be the maker of the Lifetech line, but they did not have replacement filters, execpt for large pond systems.

I'm really new at this, and don't want my wee goldfish to suffer needlessly. Please advise!

Thanks, in advance, for your consideration!

srw

r331filter.jpg

r331tank.jpg

r331label.jpg

if you still have trouble try buying some of the hagen 5-10 gallon parts. I bought them to setup in my old whisper filter that came with my 10 gallon. a little cramped but that just means the water will have to pas through all of it. You can get a carbon bag and a bio mix or mix however you want cheap parts as well $1.xx at petco/smart

Back
Top Bottom