Research essay topic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hunterr

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have to write an 8-10 page essay in my English class. I really want to do it on aquariums, but I need some ideas for a more specific topic. Any thing helps!! Thanks in advance everyone. :)

What do you already know about aquariums?

Maybe do something about how to properly start and maintain an aquarium (including cycle) vs the misconceptions of aquarium care? Like how most people think that you can just get a tank and fish and go. Does that make sense?

What do you already know about aquariums? Maybe do something about how to properly start and maintain an aquarium (including cycle) vs the misconceptions of aquarium care? Like how most people think that you can just get a tank and fish and go. Does that make sense?
I started the hobby a couple months ago, so I know quite a bit, but not as much as I would like to, so a personal goal for this essay is to expand my knowledge. I think maintenance vs misconceptions would be good. I haven't looked too deeply into maintenance. Thank you!

Let's consider that an essay is in essence a singular thesis wrapped in fancy dress all in an effort to prove that one singular thesis.

You must have a point that you are trying to make, or it will not be a real essay. It could be a statement like "it IS/IS NOT humane to keep fish in captivity".

Let's consider that an essay is in essence a singular thesis wrapped in fancy dress all in an effort to prove that one singular thesis.

You must have a point that you are trying to make, or it will not be a real essay. It could be a statement like "it IS/IS NOT humane to keep fish in captivity".

Good point there. I'm not much of a writer. Barely passed English cause of my lack of writing abilities.

You could talk about man made fish like hybrids or glofish and provide your opinion

Back
Top Bottom