Restocking After Katrina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jd4g

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all.....

It's been a while since I posted (formerly known as johnd4g on this forum but that name won't work any longer for some reason). My tank died during hurricane Katrina but getting it back together now. Started my 46 gal from scratch again... new liverock form liverocks.com, new sand. Tank has cycled, added snails and a few crabs, cleaner shrimp, and percula clownfish. All seem to be doing well. This time I set up a 25 gal QT tank and I now have 3 blue/green Chromis in there. Eventually I plan to add some corals... mushrooms, zoos, and perhaps some LPS. I would like to get some advice on a stocking plan. What other fish would you folks recommend? I really like the Flame Angel, Coral Beauty, or Flame Hawkfish but I'm not sure about their compatability with corals and cleaner shrimp. I also plan to eventually add a Royal Grama. The Chromis, I think, will be only temporary until the tank is more stable. Anyway, whatever advice you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom