Restocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gish

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi guys. I just had a serious battle with Ich with heavy casualties. The only remaining big fish in my 29 gal are a platinum angel, an apistogramma agassazii, and a pearl gourami. 5 cories and 3 ottos remain as well.

If I reach stability I would like to add one more big fish and a small school of dither fish. Any suggestions?

You are getting pretty close to full stock now. I would say either a small school or maybe another apisto. For a small school maybe 6 cardinals and that would pretty much max you out. But if you are good with your water changes and cleaning you could do it with both.

I agree with Flitabout about being close to stocked. I definitely wouldn't add any other larger fish. I too agree a small school of one of the smaller tetra's or rasbora's would work.

Head and tail light tetras would work, but I highly recommend rummy nose tetras, they are really hardy after they get used to your tank and are very active. :)

Your tank is really fully stocked now I would up your Otto and Cory schools to 8 Cory's 5 ottos instead of adding another school of fish.

Back
Top Bottom