Revhtree's 120g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey all been a while so I thought I would share. The tank is a 120g 4ft and has been up for about 3 months now, allot of the stuff came from a previous nano.

img_854083_0_ace775930bd81ada3a29863069963fbd.jpg

wow i have a long way to get there any pointers here a pic of my 110 i just started with corals that can i get to enhance the tank look

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 78
That is absolutely beautiful! What are the red corals at the bottom of the tank? Also, it looks like some type of sps coral at the top-middle of the tank....kinda purplish-blue....what is the name of it?

Again, that is really impressive!

Wow! 3 months only! That is gorgeous!

Hey thanks allot! It has been 3 months, but I have been in the hobby for years and most of these corals came from my other tank. :)

wow i have a long way to get there any pointers here a pic of my 110 i just started with corals that can i get to enhance the tank look

Well the main thing is just take your time and learn all you can. Once you gain a real understanding of how to care for different corals then you can branch out into harder to keep corals. Looks like you are doing just fine though! Welcome to the addiction!

That is absolutely beautiful! What are the red corals at the bottom of the tank? Also, it looks like some type of sps coral at the top-middle of the tank....kinda purplish-blue....what is the name of it?

Again, that is really impressive!

Hello and thanks! The corals at the bottom are Australian Acan Lords! (my new addiction) :D The are pretty hardy and very colorful! I'll post some closer pics of these at the bottom of this post.

Those look like blastos or acans very pretty indeed :)

Correcto on the acans! Thanks!

Welcome back Rev. The tank is gorgeous!

Thanks feels great to be back!

Looks good. Got any frags?

Thank you very! LOL, sorry no frags available atm. ;)

MUST GET FRAGS FROM THIS TANK *DROOOOOOOOOL*
Rev you owe me a new key board !!!!! thanks alot:p

MUST GET FRAGS FROM THIS TANK *DROOOOOOOOOL*
Rev you owe me a new key board !!!!! thanks alot:p

Ditto!! Those pictures are fantastic....wish I could get some nice clear ones like that.....maybe I need a specific coral to get beautiful photos like that......Hmmm, betcha those nice red/blue/green acans would work well.....say, revhtree, I don't suppose you're near washington state??? :biglol:

Back
Top Bottom