RIP corydoras hasbrosus :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meashkah

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I've been at 88 degrees in my tank for about two weeks. Treating ICH with heat. Nobody has any spots anymore and I've been spot free for about a week. I did a water change yesterday and sadly today, I found one of my cories dead.
:(. My perimeters are ammonia 0 ppm, 0 ppm nitrite, 5 ppm nitrate, ph 6.5.

Does anyone think the high heat is harming them? I see no obvious stress. I installed extra bubble bars during this process. :(

That is pretty warm, but that's part of the treatment and with already compromised health it shouldn't be a surprise, sad for sure, but not surprising. Also, did you match the temp of the new water to the tank water?

That is pretty warm, but that's part of the treatment and with already compromised health it shouldn't be a surprise, sad for sure, but not surprising. Also, did you match the temp of the new water to the tank water?

I did match it. I was very careful about that part. Its sad, but I suppose that it should have been expected. They just all looked like they were doing ok with it. :(

Back
Top Bottom