Room with an "Ocean View"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lovely! Cheaper than houses that do have a real view of the ocean (where I live), and you get to see the marine life up close! It's a win win :lol:

Beautiful setup. I want my house to look like that. Sadly there is so little space.

Looks really cool. Must me nice just to sit down, relax and enjoy the view. Maybe with a ice cold beer!

That's great!! If only I could convince by husband to do something like that. But then we'd have to give up the comfy leather chairs or the sofa for that to fit, and I don't see that happening!! Lol

Cool! ive been looking for ways to hang the fixture without hanging them from the ceiling. glad i found your thread. I might do the same thing cause it looks very neat. How did you stick it to the back? Need some help on how to do that ;)

We decided to add one more tank. Possibly for an SPS build. Found a 47g column tank and a Deltec MCE600 HOB Protein Skimmer on CL.

Attachments

• image-4050337059.jpg
    image-4050337059.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 152
  • image-1186984239.jpg
    image-1186984239.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 106
That's awesome! I have a 125 gallon saltwater tank in my living room! I had to move my whole living room to fit the tank & my living room is huge! It's still a work in progress but after this one is done I'm going to talk the Hubby into an ocean view in our master bedroom! :)

We decided to add one more tank. Possibly for an SPS build. Found a 47g column tank and a Deltec MCE600 HOB Protein Skimmer on CL.

Awesome! Nothing like a good case of MTS :lol:. Looks like you're going to need a super strong light to get to the bottom especially if it's SPS dominant. LEDs at 100% I suppose? I think a seahorse/pipefish aquarium would be of more variety *nudge nudge* :brows:!

Back
Top Bottom