Running out if space!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Noturaveragereefer

Aquarium Advice Freak
I love this hobby even though it's pretty expensive. I'd like a bigger tank because now my tank is almost full of corals unless I can somehow rearrange things which I hate to do once things are settled in and comfy. But I'd really like this orange plate coral, a few more zoas and shrooms. I just have to figure out where to put what...well I know the plate on the bed as I've heard they "jump". I'd like a new bigger tank 75gal but my boyfriend wants to wait till we move but we probably won't move till next summer! That's too long! I can move the 37 gal in my room and the new one in the living area somehow...
Reef junkie talk?

Sorry, I know you probably don't want to hear this, but I'd have to agree with the boyfriend...... if you know you're going to be moving, I'd make due with you have for now & wait to set up the larger tank. I've moved around plenty enough in my life (Army brat)..... moving itself is stressful enough. You go and add a 75 gallon reef into the mix, in addition to the 37, and you'll wish you would've waited.

Last edited:
Right!!! Lmao <jk> <grin>
Doesn't help that there's a sell for 75 gal with stand and t5 lighting for 350 at the lfs

But but but... If its a sale shouldn't you go ahead and just get the tank for when you do move? I mean it is on sale haha. That is the logic my hubby HATES to hear come out of my mouth lol.. But with a pending move it probably is best to wait :( I could not fathom trying to move with our multiple tanks, let alone just one tank

I know it'll be a huge hassle...that's the only reason I feel like waiting....BUT it's in sale!!! Lol. I know if I get it now ill just be pushed to start it....I guess there'll be another sale...but this one's really great! Lol

I had a complete 110g i bought on sale waiting in my spare bedroom for 2 months till i moved. Sale items can make you do some silly things

Back
Top Bottom