SA cichlid as centerpiece

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392586193.712457.jpg

Absolutely great fish very pretty btw! I wish I would of got one in my 75 instead of the convict honestly.

Yes I'm happy I went with him. When r they really gonna blossom. Like when all there colors show up

That's probably as good as they get unless breeding still gorgeous IMO. How big is he?

Nice he will look good in your tank you will have to post a pic of your tank! I wanna see it and your bichir.

Hopefully they get together lol an can get both in one shot lol 5 minutes away from home then gonna float him and the picture will follow

Thx u!!!! He's tails kinda nipped a little since being in a tank with jaguar cichlids. It will grow back right? But anyone he has lovely colors

Oh it's my friends tetra he went on vacation I'll be giving him back tommorow! He went sking in Vermont an he said he would prefer me taking it into my tank for the past week lol. No worries this is not his home

Haha oh I wasn't worried I was just curious as to what it was lol. But can I see that bichir? Or is he hiding away haha.

Back
Top Bottom