Saltwater fish to fresh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishboy791

Aquarium Advice Regular
If you could have one saltwater fish for your freshwater aquarium what fish would it be? And why?

A lion fish, just think they look amazing, though I'd be terrified when doing water changes lol.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392663003.042967.jpg

*screaming* PUFFERFISH
They're just so cute and squishy and happy looking, I love them so much

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I am with puffer fish
Yeah, there are freshwater ones, but a Valentini Puffer has the best character I have seen in a fish

A lion fish, just think they look amazing, though I'd be terrified when doing water changes lol.View attachment 223176

These are beautiful. Years ago they were easy to get, haven't seen them around lately. They are probably the hardiest SW fish I have come across, I even cycled SW tanks with them, and they eat just about anything.

Clownfishs look rubber made, they're awesome, + everybody love them and they're hardy fish for new aquarists.

Lionfish are nature pests, as they're toxic and hunt almost everything. They're harmfull for humans, and I would fear doing my water changes with that kind of fishs in it...

Back
Top Bottom