Saltwaterfish.com Shipment!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greenturtle

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got my saltwaterfish.com shipment today! All of the items are accounted for. The colt coral I ordered is HUGE!!! The zoas are much bigger than I thought, and the mushroom is about the size of a quarter. The two fish are pretty small, but alive :) the two peppermint shrimp are completely different sizes, one is large and one is much smaller. The feather duster is gigantic. I'm afraid the hawkfish might eat the shrimp, but it was like $3.99, so not much harm. Ok so my full list is...

1 Bicolor Blenny
1 Longnose Hawk
1 Colt Coral
1 Carribean Blue Green Zoas
1 Green Mushroom
1 Reef Recharge Pack
1 Peppermint Shrimp (one is in the recharge pack)
1 Feather Duster

In my 90 gallon tank drip acclimating! The corals are in. As is some of the CUC.

Nice! Glad to hear a good story wihtout any doa's. :)

We'll be expecting pictures ya know....

If a bicolor Blenny has nearly transparent white dots on him that isnt ICH, can it be from stress?

BAD NEWS : the bicolor blenny randomly died during acclimation. It wasn't looking very good at the beginning. The hawkfish is fine. Customer support - the real way to judge a company

Sorry to hear about the blenny. :-(

Please let us know how they handle this, I have considered ordering from them and would like to know how good their guarantee really is.

Just sent the email requesting in store credit. They have a 5 hour full money back guarantee but the Blenny died after like 5 hours 10 minutes (really Blenny? Really?) after I signed for it.

On another note, the feather duster looks fantastic. I took the opportunity to do some new aquascaping to accommodate the gigantic colt coral (It is cutrrently in the process of splitting I think) and it looks like and actual coral reef.

I know they will honor their guarantee. My snowflake clown died, and they sent me a new one the next day. I really like saltwaterfish.com

slitherbomb said:
I know they will honor their guarantee. My snowflake clown died, and they sent me a new one the next day. I really like saltwaterfish.com

They sent you another one? I would rather get instore credit. That is what I asked for. Oh well. Time will tell... And I really like it too :) lots of 24 hour sales

slitherbomb said:
Well I just asked them to send me another one lol. You should get the credit.

I hope so. My longnose hawk looks like the stereotypical hawkfish. Perching on the veggie clip. It has like 20 natural rocks and it picks the clip. I hope it doesn't eat the shrimp or FD or CUC...

I hope so. My longnose hawk looks like the stereotypical hawkfish. Perching on the veggie clip. It has like 20 natural rocks and it picks the clip. I hope it doesn't eat the shrimp or FD or CUC...

This cracked me up! :lol:

Ok so Mary said that I should make a Guarantee Request, I tried it and it said "You're Period Of Time Has Expired". I thought I had 15 days...

Whats that supposed to mean? I guess a phone call will be in order. I had no issues whatosoever with petsolutions when my candycane died, I didnt even have a picture.

I hope they resolve this to your satisfaction.

Good luck

carey said:
Whats that supposed to mean? I guess a phone call will be in order. I had no issues whatosoever with petsolutions when my candycane died, I didnt even have a picture.

I hope they resolve this to your satisfaction.

Good luck

I will try again later. I looked up the colt coral I got for $20 that is splitting. If someone bought half of it, I would be able to sell it to them for $75. And that's just half! $150 total, for a $20 frag! Crazy! As if I would sell it... And my green ricordia is super awesome.

I love my hawkfish SOOO much! He is perching on my cleaner magnet right now. LOL. Same with my peppermint shrimp.

These are the stuff that came (in the tank, of course!)

I think they are of the hawkfish, the green ricordia, the feather duster, and 2 pics of the TWENTY DOLLAR colt coral. Can you see why im excited, price wise? :dance: :D

Attachments

• IMG_1009.jpg
    IMG_1009.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1011.jpg
    IMG_1011.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1012.jpg
    IMG_1012.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1019.jpg
    IMG_1019.jpg