Science experiment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Use a standard 2.5 gallon aquarium, they are made for dividers (which you can also buy, there are holders built in to the frame). Then just use sponge filters.

What is the experiment?

Well it is for saltwater. But here it goes my long experiment idea.

So i have been dealing with cyano bacteria for quite sometime right now. And more of dinos. Man i hate these things. So first i was going to go with what brand is the best for additives. But doing my research i decided to do something similar but different. I don't know if you have heard of h202 of killing dinos and unharming reef if used correctly. So i decided to try it. And what do you know it worked. So i decided to direct my experiment to this. So what my experiment is on is dino and algae. What i will do is this:
Is h202 a better killer for dinos then dino killer? Then on a side note how much h202 is required to kill normal algae (it is meant for only killing dinos) and is that amount reef safe? I will be testing with a frag of zoas and GSP.

Back
Top Bottom